Technical Service Representative: Pocomoke City, MD
Posted: September 18, 2018
Category: Customer Service, Sales
Currently seeking individual for Technical Service Representative (TSR) for position with established company in Pocomoke City, MD…
The TSR will handle technical and service related phone calls and emails in order to answer questions to facilitate owner repair and assist with the process for sending product in for repair.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming technical service calls by giving technical advice and/or sending parts to facilitate owner repair.
- Handle incoming emails from company website to give technical advice and/or sending parts to facilitate repair.
- When owner repair is not possible generate RA and call tag to facilitate return of product to Dealer Support Center for warranty and non-warranty repair.
- Stay current and up to date with all service and product changes made by company to products.
Non Essential Duties: Perform specific and delegated duties as assigned by Management.
- Help to maintain the integrity and cleanliness of the Dealer Support Center beyond the designated work area to encompass all departments in the warehouse.
- TSR must work professionally and productively showing the ability to be efficient and to utilize time appropriately.
- All work must be performed in accordance with established policies, standards and security procedures
- Good working relationships and cooperation with all managers and employees.
- Uphold the professional and business reputation of company.
- Ability to use a personal computer and related software applications to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- General knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- High organizational skills along with a better than average eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced Customer Service oriented environment.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Excellent handwriting, phone, interpersonal and computer system skills are required. Must speak, read and write fluent English.
General Job Requirements:
- Regular and satisfactory attendance is required.
- Work mandatory over-time, to include weekends, at the discretion of the company when needed.
- Work in an area that could have lead and chemicals present daily.
Working Conditions/Physical Job Requirements:
- Physical Mobility: Ability to maintain constant mobility when required. Ability to lift 75 Lbs continually if needed.
- Manual Dexterity: Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Vision: A sighted person to read all repair and part manuals.
- Speech/Hearing: Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.95 /hour
View Details & Apply