Machine Operator: Milton, DE
Posted: February 13, 2018
Category: Machine Operator, Manufacturing, Production
Currently searching for individuals for Machine Operator positions in Milton, DE. Key responsibilities for operating and tending metal or plastic molding, core making, or casting machines to mold or cast metal or thermoplastic parts or products.
***Will train the right candidate!***
- Operate metal and plastic molding and casting machines.
- Mold and cast metal or thermoplastic parts.
- Design and develop new molds, molding processes, techniques, process
- improvements and cost reductions.
- Develop and document manufacturing instructions and data sheets.
- Operate compression or injection molding machines.
- Mix catalysts and coloring pigments.
- Operate mixing machine.
- Repair and maintain machines.
- Cut off excess material.
- Grind scraps into powder.
- Read specifications to determine setup and prescribed temperature and time settings.
- Pour product into mold.
- Remove cured product from mold.
- Inspect products for surface defects and flaws.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Position and secure assembled mold and mold components.
- Put dies into machine.
- Coat dies with parting agent.
- Eliminate production of defective parts and products.
- Weigh compounds and pour compounds into die well.
- Fill machine hoppers.
- Regulate molding temperature, volume, pressure, and time.
- Activate machine to inject dies.
- Attach connecting lines.
2nd and 3rd Shifts Available, $10+ per hour pay rate…
View Details & Apply