Manufacturing Quality Engineer: Salisbury, MD
Posted: May 3, 2018
Searching for candidates for immediate opening for Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Salisbury, MD.
The Manufacturing Quality Engineer develops, implements and execute company’s quality plan in accordance
with the strategic goals of the company and contract requirements. You will be responsible for the oversight
and management of government contracts in accordance to our ISO 2008:9001 standards.
• You will lead activities for rapid response for all customer requirements related to technical and production
• You will prepare First Article inspection packages for customer approval.
• You will implement inspection plans for in-house production activities, as well supplier in accordance to
• You will oversee quality assurance efforts to eliminate non-conformance and minimize risks of escapes to
• You will serve as primary point of contact for quality related activities with customers and supply base.
• You will participate in the approval of manufacturing processes, in house and contractors.
• This position is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining Quality methods to ensure
product exceeds customer expectations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Analyze key quality indicators to help production focus on areas for improvement, manage customer
complaints, root cause analysis to ensure prompt resolution for customer satisfaction.
• Address any quality issues associated within a project and communicate to manufacturing departments
• Communicate with supplier/vendor regarding nonconforming material/product.
• Manage certification guidelines for suppliers and materials and monitor implementation.
• Define quality control plans according to existing standards and customer requirements .
• Stop processes/activities not producing quality products/services.
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives.
• BS degree in Engineering, Technical degree or equivalent hands on experience.
• A Master’s degree or a MBA would be a plus.
• You should have 2+ years of experience in Quality in a manufacturing environment.
• You should have knowledge of manufacturing.
• Any project management or technical leadership experience is a plus.
• ERP software experience is preferred.
• Looking for experience with 5S, Root Cause analysis, Fishbone diagrams, 5 Why, etc.
• CNC machining experience is a BIG plus.
View Details & Apply