Maintenance Mechanic: Salisbury, MD
Posted: May 21, 2017
Category: Industrial Maintenance, Manufacturing
Must be able to work all shifts
Pay Rate: $22/hr. – 24/hr
• Repair, replace, install, and maintain plant equipment and facilities.
• Read, understand, and complete with SOPs and cGMP’s
• Conduct daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly preventative maintenance on equipment – which includes: pumps, fans, blowers, gearboxes, rotary valves, compressors, air dryers, electrical systems, blenders, stretch wrappers, and robot.
• Perform work with metal fabrication, piping, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, and equipment repair as required.
• Maintains replacement parts inventory and maintenance supplies.
• Maintains files of vendors, suppliers and equipment service records.
• Assists blend plant manager in assuring plant meets OSHA standards, while also responsible for conformity to safety procedures.
• Oversee and maintain facility buildings and grounds.
• Actively participate in all capital projects.
• Maintain flexibility to work the necessary hours to keep the facility running, including night and weekend shifts as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School education or equivalent and minimum 3 years related experience; five years preferred. Trade school education desirable.
• Working experience in a Dust Hazard environment
• Experience working in an FDA regulated facility is preferred.
• Knowledge and ability to read / understand P&ID drawings and schmatics.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting skills; ability to troubleshoot equipment when inoperable
• Demonstrated PLC programming and troubleshooting skills, including ladder logic
• Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, and scaling equipment
• Working knowledge of electrical, both electronics and electrical systems.
• Working knowledge and experience with weigh hoppers, bag houses, dust collection systems
• Working knowledge of Robotics and Dust Collection systems is a plus
• Experience with developing Preventative maintenance plan for plant equipment
• Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate well with other employees relative to production issues
• Excellent attention to detail and recordkeeping skills
View Details & Apply