Wirer: Cambridge, MD
Currently seeking a Wirer for a temp to perm job opportunity with an established production company in Cambridge, MD.
Responsibilities of a Wirer:
- Interested candidates should be knowledgeable of wiring and unwiring components.
- Must be able to consistently and efficiently perform all duties of the position with specifications and within quality and productivity guidelines of each product and/or process
- Must be able to recognize and know the use of the various types of plating racks, wire and clips, and successfully preform all methods for wiring
- Follow all schedules, routers, processes, and procedures for wiring and unwiring of parts
- Complete and maintain required documentation such as time cards, routers, and wiring tickets
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Notify appropriate Management Representative of problems or abnormalities that may occur
- Assist the training of new Associates
- Able to work in in other departments throughout the facility
- Preform Housekeeping duties such as painting, mopping, sweeping, etc.
- Assist in the start up and shut down operations of the plating tanks, changing filters of the tanks and filling and emptying of the rinse tanks
- Wire and unwire parts on racks and on staking and/or brazing pole cans
Job requirements of a Wirer:
- MUST have high school diploma or equivalent
- MUST have at least 1 year of Warehouse experience
- MUST have at least 1 year of Assembly experience
- MUST have a clean background
- MUST be able to pass a drug test