Warehouse Associate- Cambridge
Category: Production, Warehouse
Currently seeking Warehouse and Fulfillment and Assembler Associates for work in Hurlock, MD…
Main Duties of Warehouse and Fulfillment and Assembler Associates include:
- Work closely on detailed assembly instructions.
- Assemble kits for immediate mass distribution.
- Assemble kits for on-demand orders.
- Pre-assemble kits for in-house stock items.
- Build kits by pick/pull process from stock in work cell in accordance with customer requirements.
- All work done in a warehouse environment
- Hours: 7am-5:30pm OR 9am-7:30pm. Must be available as early as 6am
- Required to work Saturday, Sundays and Holidays when asked
Main Skills/Requirements for Warehouse and Fulfillment and Assembler Associates include:
- Must pass drug test and a background check
- Able to Multi-task
- Must be available Weekends
- Must be available for Overtime!