Tunnel Technicians: Cambridge MD
Category: Forklift Operators
Currently seeking Tunnel Technicians for a temp to perm job opportunity for an established production company in Cambridge, MD.
Job description of a Tunnel Technician:
- Obtain daily schedule and review items being produced.
- Set up line for items being produced
- Set up freezer for items being produced
- During production enter freezer at designated times and remove product buildup from sides and bottom of freezer bed.
- Monitor product to ensure it is properly frozen
- Stop line for wash down
- Set optical sorter to “Clean” mode during wash down and re-set to production mode
- Assist with the wash downs.
- Any other jobs assigned by the supervisor
- Notify your immediate supervisor, if any quality or food safety issues are observed.
- Able to drive forklift in production environment
- Able to work in 40 degree temperature conditions
Requirements of a Tunnel Technician:
- MUST have a clean background
- MUST be able to pass a drug test
- MUST be able to work in a cold environment
- MUST have a forklift certification
- MUST be available to work on Saturdays as needed.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 6am to Finish (5pm to 7pm), Some Saturdays required.