Sign Installer: Salisbury, MD
Category: General Labor
BesTemps is currently seeking a Sign Installer for a direct hire position with an established client in Salisbury, MD.
Responsibilities of a Sign Installer:
- Ensuring that signs meet clients’ specifications in terms of spelling, font, size, and medium.
- Loading and transporting signs, tools, and materials to the location safely.
- Preparing the site for installation by removing old signage, preparing the surface or structure, and securing the electrical connections.
- Ensuring the effective measurement, placement, connection, and installation of the sign.
- Mounting and installing the signs in accordance with all safety protocols.
- Clearing debris and materials from the site after each installation.
- Performing maintenance and repairs to signs, as needed.
- Operating and maintaining the tools and equipment in accordance with safety protocols.
Requirements for a Sign Installer:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid commercial driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Good knowledge of various types of signs including vinyl, channel letters, electrical signs, and road signs.
- The ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Physically fit and able to perform strenuous labor including lifting, climbing, and working at heights.
- The ability to work in harsh weather conditions.
- Willingness to work during evenings and on weekends, as needed.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am- until finished.