Shop Maintenance Technician: Seaford, DE – Part time
Posted: September 18, 2018
Category: Industrial Maintenance, Maintenance
Currently seeking Candidates to fill Maintenance Technician for a machine shop in Seaford, DE…
Key Job Description and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure cleanliness of machine and machine components by making use of hose, airguns, solvents, cloths, vacuum or other appliances
- Disassemble machines and take off parts for replacement or repair
- Examine or carry out tasks on broken machine parts and identify defective parts or give recommendations to supervisors on repair requirements
- Replace, fix or realign machine parts and accessories in line with production specifications
- Application of adhesives, lubricants or other materials to machines or their parts as well as other equipment in accordance with stated procedures
- Put machine parts together after accomplishing maintenance and repair work
- Take off hardened material from machines or machine parts by utilizing power and hand tools jack and sledge hammer, abrasive and other appliances.
- Minor Electrical Experience required
- Experience maintaining and working on power tools and other equipment a plus
***This position is starting out as part time but could be a full time position for the right candidate!!