Shipping Clerk: Cambridge, MD
BesTemps is currently seeking Shipping Clerks for temporary to permanent opportunities with a long-standing manufacturing facility in Cambridge, MD!
- Responsible for the shipping of products and materials.
- Will train on processes and procedures.
- Will train to ensure that product is shipped accurately, efficiently, securely, and completely in a timely manner to meet customer requirements.
- Package parts for safe delivery.
- Will train to complete and maintain required documentation.
- Maintain finished goods inventory.
The associate is frequently required to stand and walk. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally up to 30 pounds. The associate must be able to grasp small parts with fingers and should exhibit good finger dexterity and hand and eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Will train basic computer skills
- Ability to understand and comprehend verbal and written English instructions.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Must have a clean background and be able to pass a drug test.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 6:30am-5pm with some Fridays as needed.
Pay: $11.75/hour to start
*Temporary to Permanent Opportunity*
*Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k) available once hired perm*
*Opportunities for growth and advancement available within the company*