Quality Control Technician: Hurlock MD
Category: Quality Assurance
Currently seeking Quality Control Inspectors for a day-shift position with an established warehouse in Hurlock, MD.
Main Duties of Quality Control Inspectors include:
- Inspect packages to ensure the product is packed according to specifications.
- Assemble kits for immediate mass distribution.
- Assemble kits for on-demand orders.
- Pre-assemble kits for in-house stock items.
- Build kits by pick/pull process from stock in work cell in accordance with customer requirements.
- Required to work Saturdays and Sundays when needed
Main Skills/Requirements for Quality Control Inspectors:
- Must be able to start immediately
- Must pass drug test and a background check
- Must be able to lift 40+lbs
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available Weekends
- Must be available for Overtime