Property Maintenance Technician: Laurel, DE
Category: Building Maintenance, Maintenance
Currently seeking Property Maintenance Technicians for a temp to perm job opportunity for an established community in Laurel, DE. The ideal candidate would have 5 years experience as a Property Maintenance Technician.
Job description of a Property Maintenance Technician:
– Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
– Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
– Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
– Install appliances and equipment
– Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
– Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
– Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
– Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
– Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
– Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
Requirements of a Property Maintenance Technician:
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must pass a background check
– Must be available on call and every other weekend
– Must have own tools (drills, hammer, etc.)
– Must have 5 years experience as a Property Maintenance Technician
– Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm