Electronic Plater: Cambridge, MD
BesTemps is currently seeking Electronic Platers for temporary to permanent opportunities with a long-standing manufacturing facility in Cambridge, MD!
- Responsible for pre/post plating processes for electronic packages.
- Upon direction and training, perform duties: prepping parts, barrellplate, clean, rack plate-gold and/or CuSn line cleaning and rack maintenance.
- Keeping tanks cleaned and filled as needed
- Will train to complete and maintain required documentation
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
The associate is frequently required to stand and walk. The associate is occasionally required to sit, climb up and down stairs and balance. Must be able to frequently lift up to 30 pounds to shoulder high and/or move up to 30 pounds. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Good attendance in the plating area
- Must be available for any shift or work schedule hours.
- Must have a clean background and be able to pass a drug test
- Must have high school diploma or GED
Hours: Monday-Thursday 6:30am-5pm with some Fridays as needed.
Pay is starting at $12.50/hour.
*Temporary to Permanent Opportunity*
*Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k) available once hired perm*
*Opportunities for growth and advancement available within the company*