Packers: Cambridge, MD
BesTemps is currently seeking Packers for temporary to permanent opportunities with a long-standing manufacturing facility in Cambridge, MD!
- Responsible for the packing of products and materials.
- Will train how products are to be packed accurately, securely and completely in a timely matter.
- Will train processes and procedures.
- Will train to complete and maintain required documents.
- Maintain packing inventory.
The associate is required to stand and walk. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally up to 30 pounds. The associate must be able to grasp small parts with fingers and should exhibit good finger dexterity and hand and eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to stand and move around for long periods of time.
- Ability to understand and comprehend verbal and written English instructions.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Will train basic computer skills.
- Must have a clean background and be able to pass a drug test.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 6:30am-5pm with some Fridays as needed.
Pay: $11.75/hour to start
*Temporary to Permanent Opportunity*
*Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k) available once hired perm*
*Opportunities for growth and advancement available within the company*