Packaging Technician: Pocomoke City, MD
Currently seeking Packaging Technicians for a temp to perm opportunity for an established production company in Pocomoke City, MD.
Job description of a Packaging Technician:
– Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Must follow all Safety policies and procedures and have working knowledge of Government regulations for hazardous material
– Must place labels on proper size and kind of bottles. This includes placing the correct DOT hazardous labels on cases or containers
– Labels must be placed straight and correctly on containers and cases
– Ensure correct caps and seals are used. Caps must be tightened properly to prevent leakage.
– Procedures must be followed for approved inventory rotation and order filling used
– Must follow correct equipment cleaning procedures to ensure no cross contamination due to improperly cleaning containers or other equipment
– Must maintain the Production Floor and equipment using regular intervals of preventative maintenance.
– Other duties as assigned
Requirements of a Packaging Technician:
– Must be able to pass a drug and background test
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must have a flexible schedule