Warehouse Clerk/Forklift Operator: Easton, MD
BesTemps is currently seeking Night Shift Warehouse Associates/Forklift Operators for temporary to permanent positions with an established warehouse in Easton, MD.
Job description of a Warehouse Associate:
- Must be able to pack products according to specifications
- Inspect product according to specification
- Count and place correct amounts in primary and master cartons
- Maintain a clean and safe environment which may include sweeping, removing trash and scrubbing work areas when necessary
- Assist in line clearance activities
- Perform tasks as outlined in documented procedures and instructions
- Work the schedule for the shift to which you are assigned which will be discussed at time of interview.
- Must be able to use required quality and testing equipment, such as scales.
- Look for and report any problems that prevent set standards and outputs of work stations to supervisor in charge of particular line.
- Must be able to move and stack raw materials and finished product
- Assist with varied tasks as assigned and needed
Requirements of a Warehouse Associate:
- MUST have 1 or more years experience as a Forklift Operator and in a Warehouse
- Skilled in reading, writing and counting
- Willingness to be trained to work on FDA regulated product lines
- Attendance must be at an acceptable level
- MUST have a clean background
- MUST be able to pass a drug test
- MUST have reliable transportation
- MUST have valid driver’s license
- MUST be able to start immediately
Pay: $13.20 per hour