Loader: Cambridge, MD
Currently seeking a Production Assembly Associate for a temp to perm job opportunity for an established production company in Cambridge, MD.
Responsibilities for a Production Assembly Associate:
- Responsible for the assembly and secondary operations for electric packages produced and/or sold
- Must be able to consistently and efficiently preform all duties of the position with specifications and within quality and productivity guidelines of each product and/or process
- Responsible for following all processes and procedures so that a quality product is produced on time to both internal and external customers
- Read and interpret blueprints to ensure proper revision, correct materials and parts, correct fixture, etc. are available
- Follow blueprints to assemble parts by hand or using equipment provided (i.e. shaker loaders, tweezers) in an individual setting or in a group cell environment
- Inspect parts to ensure quality and accuracy
- Load and unload parts from fixtures and furnace as needed
- Complete and maintain required documentation such as time cards, travelers, quality sheets, production sheets, etc.
- Preform intermediate assembly tasks such as Seal Test, Bead Blasting, Sanding, Soldering, tiebar, shearing, etc.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment at all times following at a minimum all OSHA guidelines
- Notify appropriate Management Representative of problems or abnormalities that may occur
- Required to work 4 ten hour shifts per week
- No Felonies
- Assist the training of new Associates
- Able to work in in other departments throughout the facility
- Preform Housekeeping duties such as painting, mopping, sweeping, etc.
- Assist in the start up and shut down operations of the plating tanks, changing filters of the tanks and filling and emptying of the rinse tanks
- Wire and unwire parts on racks and on staking and/or brazing pole cans