Category: Maintenance, Property Maintenance
Currently interviewing, resume required, for an Experienced Maintenance Technician for an established apartment complex in Salisbury, MD. This is a temp to permanent job opportunity. Pay is based on experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to and make all necessary repairs for existing residents
- Perform turn-over of vacated units to prepare for next resident
- General maintenance of common areas and mechanical rooms
- Perform preventive maintenance around the property
- Snow Removal
- Carpentry, HVAC installation, Plumbing, Some Light Electrical, Heating Systems, Drywall repair, appliance repair and installation.
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repair,
- HVAC experience.
- On-call required on rotational basis for emergencies and after hours calls
- Must have own tools
- Physical requirements: heavy lifting, walking stairs, moving appliances, etc.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Must pass Background check
- Must be a self starter and able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Temp to perm job opportunity