Groundsmen – Milton DE
Currently seeking Groundsmen for a temporary to permanent job opportunity with an established company in Milton DE.
Responsibilities for a Groundsmen:
– Maintain grounds of industrial, commercial or public property
– Tasks include: cutting grass, edging, mulching, trimming, sodding, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, curb painting, trash pick up, etc
– Knowledge of hand and power tools
– Must be able to follow safety protocols
– Must work well on a team, be punctual, efficient and have good communication skills
– Operate landscaping equipment such as lawn mowers, weed eater, hedge trimmers.
– Licenses Required: Driver’s License
– Must have a clean background
– Must be able to pass a drug test
– Must have 1 year or more of Grounds-keeping experience.
– Must have work boots and gloves
– Must be able to work outside for 8 hour shift
– The ideal candidate would have experience with lawn care equipment.
Hours: 7:30a-4pm Monday- Friday