Experienced HVAC Technicians: Salisbury, MD **DIRECT HIRE**
Posted: September 18, 2018
Experienced HVAC Technician required for scale wage and non-scale work. Job includes:
- Installation, maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtaining replacement parts, and explaining to customer what is needed to repair their HVAC system.
- Report to Sales Manager potential opportunities for additional business.
- Minimum of 5 years’ HVAC service experience, residential and commercial required
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- EPA Certification
- Oil burner knowledge
- Professional license required
- Knowledge of current HVAC code regulations and industry standards
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Background check & pre-employment drug testing required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- MUST HAVE CLEAN BACKGROUND – NO FELONIES
- MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG TEST
****THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE WITH ESTABLISHED COMPANY IN SALISBURY, MD****