Electronic Plating Inspector: Cambridge, MD
Category: Quality Inspector
BesTemps is currently seeking Electronic Plating Inspectors for temporary to permanent opportunities with a long-standing manufacturing facility in Cambridge, MD!
- Responsible for the plating inspection.
- Associate must be able to use hand measuring tools.
- Ability to use a microscope for extended periods of time.
- Associate will be trained to read blueprints, customer prints, routers, procedures and look up and interpret customer and industry standard specifications.
- Will be trained to complete and maintain required documentation.
- Will be trained to utilize all necessary procedures and prints.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally up to 30 pounds. The associate must be able to grasp small parts with fingers and should exhibit good finger dexterity and hand and eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to understand and comprehend verbal and written English instructions.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Must be available/willing to work in other areas of the facility.
- Must have a clean background and be able to pass a drug test.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 6:30am-5pm with some Fridays as needed.
Pay is starting at $12/hour
*Temporary to Permanent Opportunity*
*Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k) available once hired perm*
*Opportunities for growth and advancement available within the company*