Banquet Servers: Ocean City, MD
Posted: September 18, 2018
Category: Banquet Server, Food Service, Hospitality
- Ensure a pleasant experience for guests who attend catered breakfasts, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners and other organized group affairs involving food.
- Actively participate in set up, service, break-down and clean-up of catered functions.
- Style of service ranges from casual to formal, involving passed cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, buffets or highly-coordinated multi-course meals in which each guest is served at the same time.
- Highest priority is to attain guest satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service while maintaining high standards for safety, cleanliness, and sanitation.
- Attire: White Tuxedo shirt, black bow tie, black dress pants or slacks (NO jeans, sweats, leggings, etc.), non-slip shoes, no visible piercings (must be removed).
- $10 per hour