Banquet Servers: Cambridge, MD
Category: Banquet Server, Food Service, Hospitality
Currently seeking individuals with Banquet Server experience part-time and on-call work in Cambridge, MD…
The responsibilities of the Banquet Server include:
- Ensure a pleasant experience for guests who attend catered breakfasts, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, and other organized group affairs involving food.
- Actively participate in set up, service, break-down and clean-up of catered functions.
- Style of service ranges from casual to formal, involving passed cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, buffets or highly-coordinated multi-course meals in which each guest is served at the same time.
- Highest priority is to attain guest satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service while maintaining high standards for safety, cleanliness, and sanitation.
The requirements of the Banquet Server:
- Dress Code: Black slacks, black long sleeve button down collared top, black shoes and laces. NO facial hair and NO face piercings.