Night Shift Warehouse Associate: Easton, MD
Currently seeking Night Shift Warehouse Associates for a temp to perm job opportunity for an established warehouse company in Easton, MD.
Job description of a Warehouse Associate:
– Must be able to pack products according to specifications
– Inspect product according to specification
– Count and place correct amounts in primary and master cartons
– Maintain a clean and safe environment which may include sweeping, removing trash and scrubbing work areas when necessary
– Assist in line clearance activities
– Perform tasks as outlined in documented procedures and instructions
– Work the schedule for the shift to which you are assigned which will be discussed at time of interview.
– Must be able to use required quality and testing equipment, such as scales.
– Look for and report any problems that prevent set standards and outputs of work stations to supervisor in charge of particular line.
– Must be able to move and stack raw materials and finished product
– Assist with varied tasks as assigned and needed
Requirements of a Warehouse Associate:
– MUST have 1 or more years experience as a Forklift Operator and in a Warehouse
– Skilled in reading, writing and counting
– Willingness to be trained to work on FDA regulated product lines
– Ability to work with other employees
– Ability to be open-minded to all views and decisions
– Attendance must be at an acceptable level
– Must have a clean background
– Must be able to pass a drug test
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must be able to start immediately
Hours: Monday – Thursday 5:30p – 4a (Training on Day Shift, Monday – Thursday 7a – 5:30p)