Category: Human Resources
BesTemps is interviewing for a Staffing Coordinator based out of our busy and fast paced Seaford office. This is not a temporary position. This is a full time Monday-Friday, 9a-5p, no weekends amazing opportunity for a personable, dedicated, committed and caring individual who is looking to work with amazing co-workers! A Staffing Coordinator must be an excellent communicator, able to foster relationships with both employees and clients. They should ideally have experience in hiring and onboarding as well as other human resources procedures. The goal of the Staffing Coordinator is to place people in jobs, meet client needs, and network within the community.
Submit your resume and cover letter to Jeannie Weitzel – Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oversee all staffing needs and operations of the Seaford office.
- Support candidate screening by qualifying applicants to open jobs.
- Connect job seekers with available job opportunities.
- Assist in preparation and execution of orientation and training.
- Collaborate with payroll to ensure correct employee compensation.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Prepare and submit reports on staffing operations to Operations Manager.
- Proven experience in Staffing, retail, or a similar fast paced position.
- Experience in planning and execution of HR (onboarding, interviewing, I 9, WOTC, Insurance, etc.).
- Solid knowledge of relevant legal Federal and State regulations.
- Knowledge of staffing policies, procedures and best practices.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Positive, friendly, patient and upbeat attitude.
- Thrives in a “teamwork” environment.
- Reliable with a respect to confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Office 365 to include: Outlook, SharePoint, Word, and Excel a must.
- Computer knowledge is a must.
- Work hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm!
Pay: $14.00 per hour