Quality Assurance Technicians Easton MD
Category: Quality Assurance
Currently seeking Quality Assurance Technicians for a temp to perm job opportunity with an established manufacturing company in Easton, MD.
- Inspect incoming components, in-process product, and finished product according to documented specifications.
- Review all documents prior to the start of production and complete first piece approval (FPA) as required.
- Record data and maintain accurate records in accordance with GMP good documentation practices
- Prepare inspection sheets and other needed forms using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.
- Troubleshoot quality concerns that may arise on the production floor
- Verify the calibration of all inspection test equipment and maintain accurate records.
- Gather data and investigate relative to customer complaints.
- Participate in the execution and documentation of process validations
- Perform data entry and retrieval using the Aphena computer system
- May be required, as needed, to work overtime, weekends or alternate shifts.
- Perform pre-approval inspections and maintain accurate records.
- Assist in the generation and resolution of corrective and preventive action plans (CAPAs)
- Assist in the documentation and resolution of nonconforming material reports and process discrepancy reports.
- Generate controlled labels as needed using programs provided. Document same using proper approval forms and paperwork to issue and return materials from the Label Control Area.
- If necessary, initiate non-conforming or process discrepancy documentation including data entry and labeling requirements. Also responsible for stock segregation if necessary.
- Assist in material flows required to maintain label control operations including consolidation, relocation, and other practices.
- Maintain work area orderliness and cleanliness.
Job Skills (REQUIRED)
- PC proficient (knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel)
- Knowledge of FDA Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Regulations pertaining to medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
- Ability to prioritize assignments.
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Ability to interact with customers and/or vendors on an as needed basis.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and templates.
- Manage multiple projects in a time sensitive environment.
- Complete projects on time.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- MUST HAVE A CLEAN BACKGROUND
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST
- MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
Multiple shifts available.