Property Maintenance Technician: Laurel DE
Category: Property Maintenance
Currently Seeking an Experienced Property Maintenance Technician for a client in the Laurel, DE area . Only qualified applicants will be considered for interviews.
This is a temporary to permanent job opportunity.
Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to and make all necessary repairs for existing residents
- Perform turn-over of vacated units to prepare for next resident
- General maintenance of common areas
- Perform preventive maintenance around the property
- Carpentry, Plumbing, Some Light Electrical, Heating Systems, Drywall repair, appliance repair and installation.
- General knowledge of general building maintenance, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repair
- MUST be dependable, trust-worthy, and hardworking
- MUST have the ability to work well with others
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE
- MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- MUST pass Background check
- MUST pass Drug Screening
- MUST be able to operate a zero turn mower
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour