Production Packer: Easton, MD
Currently seeking 1st and 2nd shift Production Packers for temp to perm job opportunities for an established production company in Easton, MD.
Responsibilities of a Production Packer:
- Must be able to pack products according to specifications
- Inspect product according to specification
- Count and place correct amounts in primary and master cartons
- Maintain a clean and safe environment which may include sweeping, removing trash and scrubbing work areas when necessary
- Assist in line clearance activities
- Perform tasks as outlined in documented procedures and instructions
- Work the schedule for the shift to which you are assigned which will be discussed at time of interview.
- Both shift and work schedules are subject to change.
- Normal work week runs 40 hours usually over 4 days.
- Must be available for overtime when needed to maintain job schedules.
- Must be able to use required quality and testing equipment, such as scales.
- Look for and report any problems that prevent set standards and outputs of work stations to supervisor in charge of particular line.
- Must be able to move and stack raw materials and finished product
- Assist with varied tasks as assigned and needed
Basic Skills Required:
- Skilled in reading, writing and counting
- Willingness to be trained to work on FDA regulated product lines
- Ability to work with other employees
- Ability to be open-minded to all views and decisions
- Attendance Must be at an acceptable level
Job requirements of a Packer:
- MUST have a clean background
- MUST be able to pass a drug test
- MUST be able to work 10 hour shifts: 7am-5:30pm or 5:30pm-4am
- MUST have reliable transportation
- MUST be able to start immediately