Facility Maintenance Technician-Cambridge
Currently seeking a motivated and dependable Facility Maintenance Technician for a client in Hurlock, MD.
- Working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, grounds maintenance, painting flooring, and machinery
- Blend of experience in mechanical and electrical equipment
- Routine facility maintenance to include changing filters, lights
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic machinery skills
- General upkeep of all machinery
- Variety of “jack of all skills”
- $18.00 an hour
- Hours: Monday – Friday 7am-3pm, to include availability on weekends
- Possibility of a lot of Overtime!
- Pre-employment Drug Test and Background Check (no felonies)
- Steel toes boots required