Machine Operator: Cambridge, MD
Category: Machine Operator, Manufacturing, Production
Currently seeking a Machine Operator for a temp to perm job opportunity with an established production company in Cambridge, MD. The ideal candidate would have 1 year of experience as a Machine Operator.
Essential Job Function:
- Set up and operate production machines and required gauging casting and lift table in accordance with established procedures.
- Able to read and interpret blue prints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery
- Able to adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specification, and in a timely fashion
- Able to check all work for Quality
- Perform other duties as assigned and related to the qualifications and requirements of the job
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in the field or related area
- Apprenticeship and/or formal training helpful
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field
- Must have basic understanding of cutting tools and processes
- Must also have good mechanical aptitude