Experienced Housekeepers: Cambridge MD
Immediately hiring Experienced Housekeepers for an established hotel in Cambridge, Maryland.
Job description of a Housekeeper:
- Clean guestrooms, hallways lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas so that health standards are met
- Clean rugs, carpets, furniture, draperies using vacuum cleaners and shampooers
- Empty wastebaskets
- Dust and polish furniture
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean and tidy
- Use only approved chemicals and follow all hotel safety standards
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies and bathroom items
- Sort, count, and mark clean linens
- Disinfectant equipment and supplies, using germicides
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors
- Clean common areas, transport linens
- Complete 16 rooms per day per hotel standards
- Adhere to dress code standards
- Must be friendly and provide top notch customer service skills
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, lift, and kneel for long periods of time
Hours: 8am-4:30pm. Shifts will vary and weekends will be required.
- Must have a clean background
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have at least 2 years of housekeeping experience.
- MUST be able to work weekends