Fabricator: Selbyville, DE
BesTemps of Salisbury is currently accepting applications for Fabricators to work at an established manufacturing client in Selbyville, DE .This is a temp to perm job opportunity They are willing to train a dependable go-getter.
- Must be able to work without being instructed after every step
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must Have Valid drivers license
- Must be able to stand for 2 hrs at a time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on your own
- Must be able to work with peers
- Must be able to work overtime, comes with 1-1/2″ pay rate
- Responsible for assembling finished products using tools, machines, saws and their own hands. Fabricates various types of rolling shutters and doors for hurricane, security protection.
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Listen to directions from supervisors.
- Determine if all parts are present.
- Read and interpret assembly instructions
- Read parts list.
- Assemble doors by hand and screw on attachments to shutters and doors as instructed by paperwork
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies.
- Interpret measurements for verification of door assembly
- Verify specifications.
- Assemble components.
- Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
- Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
- Resolve assembly and production issues.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe.
- Report errors in product line.
- Check stock to ensure inventory is replenished.
- Complete quality control forms.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 *Temp to perm job opportunity*
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)