Printing Press Operator: Hurlock, MD
Category: Digital Press Operator, Machine Operator, Press Operator
Currently seeking individuals for Printing Press Operator in Hurlock, MD…
Responsibilities of a Printing Press Operator:
- Job entails operating the finisher. Finisher feeds books through a cutting/slitting process creating book blocks.
- Checking books coming out of the finisher.
- A detailed oriented person is crucial for the quality checking of the books.
- Able to assist with maintenance duties as asked.
- Keeping accurate count of the books off the finisher.
- Searching for quality defects in the print of the books.
- Jogging and stacking the books accurately and neatly.
- Standing 100% of the time.
- Computer experience necessary. Finisher is computerized.
- Mechanical ability necessary. Finisher has mechanical components.
- Machine Operating Experience is a MUST!
- Pay is based on ability and experience.